Datascan is a provider of wholesale and audit intelligence in the automotive industry. Datascan’s solutions are the most comprehensive in the industry, providing banks, independent finance companies, and captive financial institutions with clarity critical to their success – helping them manage risk while increasing productivity and profits. All of our solutions are web-based and delivered from our state-of-the-art DataScan-managed data centers.
A Sr. System Implementation Lead is responsible for the initiation, oversight, and successful completion of client project initiatives. Projects include new client acquisitions, system implementations, and other client-related activities, where project scope ranges from routine implementations to enterprise-level undertakings with multiple work streams and multiple stakeholders.
Drawing upon their analytical skills and by collaborating with clients’ business and technical resources, the Sr. System Implementation Lead gains a complete and thorough understanding of the clients’ business and technical requirements in order to identify true business system needs.
With their strong finance, business experience, and industry knowledge, the Sr. System Implementation Lead is able to make best practice recommendations to clients in the implementation of enterprise-level financial software.
Using their excellent project management skills, the Sr. System Implementation Lead works alongside internal and external project and program managers to ensure that project deliverable schedules are maintained and that project risks are identified and mitigated. The Sr. System Implementation Lead is able to single-handedly lead and manage all aspects of client project initiatives from start to finish, when needed and necessary.
Driven by a strong desire to learn, the successful Sr. System Implementation Lead will gain a deep and thorough understanding of DataScan’s product offerings in order to ensure that systems and solutions are implemented in accordance with DataScan and industry best practices.
• Lead system implementations from prospect through post-production, including multiple concurrent projects.
• Analyze clients’ requests and business processes in order to transform them into system requirements and business requirements.
• Organize and lead client implementation workshops.
• Demonstrate system features to clients, as needed.
• Develop a complete and thorough understanding of DataScan products.
• Provide consulting services to clients for the implementation and use of systems, products, and services.
• Prepare and maintain accurate project plans.
• Manage project deliverables and timelines to ensure that projects stay within prescribed schedules.
• Communicate project status with internal teams as well as with clients, including the escalation of project risks with stakeholders.
• Contribute to and/or lead internal process improvement initiatives and special projects as required.
• Demonstrate a technical aptitude in order to contribute to product design and development.
• 5 years project leadership experience.
• Prior experience implementing enterprise-level financial software.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent facilitation skills.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, or IT preferred.
• Strong understanding of wholesale finance.
• Ability to travel up to 35%.
• Familiarity with relational databases and proficiency in SQL.