Datascan is a provider of wholesale and audit intelligence in the automotive industry. Datascan’s solutions are the most comprehensive in the industry, providing banks, independent finance companies, and captive financial institutions with clarity critical to their success – helping them manage risk while increasing productivity and profits. All of our solutions are web-based and delivered from our state-of-the-art DataScan-managed data centers.
The Technical Customer Service Representative provides audit support and incident resolution to the DataScan clients and field associates. This includes: support of the DataScan audit application, troubleshooting windows based handheld devices, research and resolution of incidents, assisting customers with floorplan audit service challenges, interface files creation and movement, and audit device inventory management.
• Previous Technical application support and automation monitoring experience
• Previous Technical Support and of a SaaS application
• Associate Degree with emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with working in a customer support team
Hours of Operations:
• Regular Support coverage hours are Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 11:00pm