Datascan is a provider of wholesale and audit intelligence in the automotive industry. Datascan’s solutions are the most comprehensive in the industry, providing banks, independent finance companies, and captive financial institutions with clarity critical to their success – helping them manage risk while increasing productivity and profits. All of our solutions are web-based and delivered from our state-of-the-art DataScan-managed data centers.
MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR THE BUCHERVILLE, QUEBEC AREA.
DataScan provides clarity to wholesale loan accounting and manages risk with a holistic auditing solution. The Wholesale Intelligence division provides clarity to wholesale lenders through the floorplan loan accounting system. The Audit Intelligence team simplifies the complex risk management process by leveraging advanced technology and highly skilled associates. As a global leader, DataScan offers comprehensive solutions to banks, independent finance companies and captive financial institutions.
DataScan is seeking self-directed and motivated candidates with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who work independently in a field-based risk management position.
• Perform inventory audits of financed collateral in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Reconcile account exceptions with the customer and report results to branch office
• Provide exceptional Customer Service and maintain a positive business rapport with our customers, while ensuring the security and condition of financed collateral
• Ability to travel overnight (at least 25% of the time)
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, possess strong organizational, time management and excellent communications skills and are able to work autonomously. You must possess the right people skills and ability to maintain a positive business rapport with our customers, while ensuring the security and condition of financed collateral. Maintaining composure when presented with aggressive deadlines and challenging customer situations is crucial in this role. Qualified candidates will have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record is mandatory. All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Some automobile knowledge an asset, including dealership operations
• Related business experience in a customer service role is an asset; college or university degree is preferred, but not mandatory
• Must be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Windows based software, including Word, Excel and a working knowledge of Google Mail
License and Certification Requirements:
• Clean driving record
• Some collection and/or customer service experience
• Automotive or Dealership experience - fixed operations
• Competitive Salary Range plus annual bonus
• Company sponsored car program
• Travel expense reimbursement
• Complete and extensive training on all aspects of the position